- 140 g Skinless cod fillet
- 1 Large egg white
- 1 tbsp Chia seeds or sesame seeds
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 Carrots, halved lengthwise
- 1 Wedge green cabbage (about 1/8 small head)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 Sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 tbsp Low-fat plain skyr (See Cheater’s Skyr)
- 1 tbsp Coarsely chopped toasted hazelnuts
+SAVE RECIPE / SHOPPING LIST
VIEW SAVED RECIPES
PRINT, DOWNLOAD, SHARE
Preheat the oven to 200°C/ 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Dip the cod in the egg white, roll in the chia seeds, and place on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with the lemon juice. Add the carrot halves and cabbage to the baking sheet. Season with salt and pepper. Scatter the thyme sprigs on top. Bake for 7 to 10 minutes, until the fish is cooked through.
Transfer the fish and vegetables to a plate, spread with the skyr, and top with the hazelnuts.
Nutritional information (per serve)
Calories: 572kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 35g | Fat: 33g | Sodium: 460mg | Fiber: 21g