Scrambled egg with smoked salmon
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 80 ml (2 1/2 fl oz/ 1/3 cup) low fat milk
- freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp thinly sliced chives
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill
- 100 g (3 1/2 oz) smoked salmon, chopped
- 30 g 30g (1 oz) baby spinach leaves, chopped
- 2 slices grainy bread
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, pepper, chives and dill in a small bowl.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the egg mixture and cook for about 30 seconds, or until the eggs start to set around the edges. Using a wooden spatula, gently fold the eggs over, then repeat the folding process until the eggs are just cooked. The eggs should be quite soft.
- 4.Gently stir in the salmon and spinach until the salmon is heated through and the spinach is wilted. Serve the eggs on toasted grainy bread.
Nutritional information (per serve)