Mediterranean potato salad
- 450 g Carisma potatoes
- 350 g fresh green beans, trimmed on a diagonal
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives, drained
- 2 cups fresh rocket
- 1/2 cup reduced fat feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 spring onions, (30g), cut on a diagonal
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil (30ml)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 bunch fresh oregano leaves
- Place the potatoes in a large pot and fill with about 3cm of water. Bring to a boil, and cook for about 15-20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender. Throw in the green beans to steam after the first 10 minutes. Drain, cool, and then cut potatoes into wedges.
- Transfer into a large serving bowl, and toss with fresh rocket.
- Combine olive oil, red wine vinegar and mix to create dressing.
- Top with olives, crumbled feta, spring onions, fresh oregano and dressing, and toss to coat.
Nutritional information (per serve)