- 1 cup Frozen raspberries, plus extra to serve
- 1/2 cup Frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 250 g Extra-light cream cheese
- 150 g Reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 150g Frûche Vanilla Bean
- Zest of 1 orange
- Mint leaves, to garnish
- Place raspberries, blueberries and sugar in a small saucepan over low heat. Cook for 4–5 minutes, or until soft. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Combine cream cheese, sour cream and Frûche in a large bowl. Add orange zest and mix until smooth.
- Add cooled berries to cream cheese mixture. Use a stick blender or food processor to blend until smooth.
- Transfer mixture to a container or pour into individual moulds and freeze overnight. Serve with thawed frozen berries and garnish with mint leaves.
Nutritional information (per serve)