Asparagus, corn and brazil nut salad
- 2 cups SunRice Low GI Brown Rice
- 1 bunch Asparagus, trimmed and sliced
- 125 g Baby corn, halved
- 5 Radishes, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 2 Green onions, trimmed and sliced
- 1 cup Coarsely chopped mint leaves, plus whole leaves to garnish
- ¾ cup Brazil nuts, toasted and roughly chopped
- ½ cup Pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup Olive oil
- 2 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- Cook the rice according to directions on the packet. Cool.
- Cook asparagus and corn in boiling water for 2 minutes or until just tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Add asparagus, corn, radishes, green onions, mint and 1/2 each of the of the brazil nuts and pomegranate seeds to rice. Combine oil, lemon juice and mustard and add to rice mixture. Toss to combine.
- Serve salad topped with whole mint leaves, remaining chopped brazil nuts and pomegranate seeds.
Nutritional information (per serve)